Staying ahead of the aspirations of its Valued Customers to provide latest and varied value added services, BSNL has brought out a scheme to provide bundled telecommunication services through the provision of Voice & Data EPABX systems at customer location connected to the telecom backbone on BSNL's nationwide telecom network.
The scheme provides for free deployment of state of the art EPABX systems capable of providing both voice and data connectivity at the customer premises wherein the supply, installation, operation and maintenance of the entire system would be done by BSNL through its appointed and empanelled vendor(s). The voice and data connectivity to the said systems shall be provided by BSNL at the applicable rates.
BSNL has tied up with various Telecom Solution Providers to provide end-to-end solution to its valued customers.
Services to be provided under the Scheme
- Intra & Inter Office Voice Connectivity
- Data Connectivity & Internet Access through dialup & xDSL
- Value Added Services (VAS) - Voice mail and optional services such as Predictive Dialers, Automatic Call Distribution, Information Pop-Up Screens, VoIP, Voice Mail, Inter Office Video-Conferencing etc
Salient Features of the Scheme
- Service for all customers including Housing Societies etc. requiring Voice & Data EPABX facility for minimum 50 extensions in the area of operations of BSNL.
- DID enabled EPABX; (with Unlimited Free Calls within EPABX extensions).
- Rentals to be charged on a per extension basis and no rentals of whatsoever nature on the junction connectivity by BSNL.
- Security Deposit for 3 (three) months rental.
- Charges for outgoing calls outside EPABX, as per applicable PSTN tariff package.
- Charges for data connectivity, as per applicable tariff package.
- Consolidated bill comprising rental and call charges.
- Special Accessories like CLI Phones, digital phones, etc. provided on Outright Purchase or on Rent & Guarantee basis
BSNL's Scope of Supply under the Scheme
- Fully functional full featured Voice & Data EPABX System
- FCBC & Batteries for adequate Power Backup
- Fully protected Main Distribution Frame including krones etc.
- Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) i.e. in case of xDSL Connectivity
- All related software such as fault management software, extension wise billing software, subscriber management software etc.
- Required Voice & Data Connectivity through PRI/EI/DID/CO Junctions
- Billing as per the applicable tariff structure
Customer's Scope under the Scheme
- iFree Space, Power, Earthing & Environment for trouble free operation and maintenance of the system
- nternal Wiring within the customer premises from MDF to the subscriber point, Telephone Instruments and Computers. The customer can also procure the Wiring and Telephone instruments on R&G Basis through BSNL.
- Undertaking to avail the first described Telecommunication Services from BSNL under the scheme for a period of 5 years.
- Payment of applicable rent and connectivity charges to BSNL
Advantages to the CustomerBSNL's primary objective in setting up the scheme was to provide the following advantages to the customer:
- Convergent Solution for Voice & Data (through xDSL)
- No Capital Investments in EPABX
- No Maintenance Costs
- No Recurring Costs apart from Call Charges & Rentals
- No Technological Obsolescence
- Feature transparency across Organisation through Q-Sig or VoIP
- Video Conferencing Facility through xDSL or PRI
- High Speed Internet Access through xDSL.
- Direct Inwards Dialing Facility to make each extension behave as a trunk line
- Unlimited Inter Office (Within EPABX extensions) Free Calls.
- Value Added Service through inter working of LAN & PBX to provide Personalised Telephony Applications
- Voice mail and CTI Applications.
- Department wise PBX & Subscriber wise billing, if required.
- Provide a scalable service and flexible to facilitate large-scale deployment.
- Provide a reliable, amenable and fully managed service, offering SLA to customers
- Capable of meeting a wide range of customer requirements, including security, quality of Service (QOS) and any-to-any connectivity.
- Allow BSNL to introduce additional services such as bandwidth on demand etc over the same network.