BSNL is ready with its Internet Telephony (VOIP) Service with brand name "WINGS" to the customers. This service using Mobile Numbering scheme is being provided using IP based access network of IMS NGN Core switches. To use the service, a customer needs to install a SIP client (soft app) on any of its smart devices (laptop/smart mobile handset/tablet etc) having internet which will act as SIP phone to make and receive calls from anywhere in India and abroad withany party (landline/mobile). The subscriber uses its parent IMS core and IP access network of any location for the voice service through BSNL "Wings".Attractive Tariff plan :-
BSNL is offering unlimited FREE Audio/Video calling for one year at one time activation. Customer has to activate the Services (one time in life) at Rs. 1099/-.
WINGS Service soft launch is from 4th July 2018.
New Connections booking is proposed to start and willing customers will be waitlisted for service with immediate effect in all Telecom Circles of BSNL.
New connections of Wings will be made available w.e.f. 1st August 2018 on first come first serve basis.
Key offerings of 'WINGS' service are:-
- There are some areas where mobile coverage is not good thus poor speech quality but internet available by any means including Wi-Fi. Using Wings service using Internet service of any operator, customer will be active and make/receive calls.
- Wings service APP is easily configurable on Smart phone/Laptop/Notebook by simply downloading SIP Client (Soft App).
- Wings Customer can make call using any of the Internet Connection like broadband / Wi-Fi / 3G / 4G data network of any operator.
- Wings can be provided over Internet Leased Line customer not having normal voice.
- Supports Video calling facility (from "Wings" to "Wings").
- Free Mobility on PAN India basis
- Customer can use existing address book of Mobile while calling.
|Promotional Tariff plan for BSNL VOIP 'WINGS' for a period of 90 days w.e.f. 14.12.2018|
|Promotional Offers||Proposed plan|
|For Govt. and PSU officers/official||Rs. 599/- + GST as one time registration charges in place of Rs. 1099/- + GST.(Other charges as per existing tariff plan)|
|Existing/new BSNL BBoWiFi Customers||Rs. 599/- + GST as one time registration charges in place of Rs. 1099/- + GST.(Other charges as per existing tariff plan)|
|Existing BSNL landline Customers||No charges for initial 2 Months. Thereafter, Rs. 1099/- + GST to be paid as one time registration charge.( Other charges as per existing tariff plan)|
|For Students (Studying) with valid ID card||20% rebate on Rs. 1099/- + GST (one time registration charge). ( Other charges as per existing tariff plan)|
||One time Registration charge||Rs. 1099/-
|2||Fixed Monthly Charges||NIL|
||Installation and Activation Charges||NIL (No Instruments/Handset by BSNL)
|4||ISD/Deposit for (Outside INDIA Territory Calling)||2000/-
|5||Call Charges||Free to any network for One year in India
International calls as per existing land line tariff(MOU basis)
|Tariff for WINGS Out roamers (Abroad) customer w.e.f. 11.10.2018|
|One time charge proposed for International out roaming usage till 31.12.2018, for the WINGS customer calling from outside India to any of the Telephone/Mobile number of India||Rs.1499 + GST.||Customers, who avails this will be migrated to standard tariff of Rs 1.20/- per Minutes, w.e.f. 01-01-2019.|
|Discount structure for bulk booking by companies/individuals for WINGS w.e.f. 11.10.2018|
Click to Register for BSNL WINGS Service
Click for BSNL WINGS Operational Manual