MANIK JOD scheme is again introduced as a Promotional offer from 19.08.2008 to 06.09.2008.
This scheme has been extended upto 18.09.2008
The details of the scheme are as follows.
1. Customers having BSNL landline connection can opt for a Post paid mobile connection
under plan - MANIK JOD against his name. It will be automatically taken as Plan-100 .
2. The scheme will not be allowed for landline working as rent free or Pre paid phone or already having a Manik-Jod connection for this landline.
3. The post-paid mobile will be without fixed monthly charge and no security deposit will
4. Calls from the postpaid mobile connection to the landline of the customer will be free of
5. If the post paid connection remains under Roaming, roaming charges will be extra.
6. The application procedure for the post paid mobile under MANIK JOD scheme will be
same as that for cell one. On the top of the application form it is to be written, “ Manik Jod
offer – land line No…………..…….”
7. Customer has to submit one mandate form ( with latest paid copy of landline bill) with an
undertaking that once the landline connection is surrendered or disconnected, the free
monthly fixed charge for Mobile will be withdrawn and he has to pay monthly fixed
charge as applicable for plan-100. He has to undertake that against the same landline
number he has not taken any Manik Jod connection earlier. If it is found that the Manik Jod
connection has been taken earlier against the same landline number, the new Manik Jod will
be disconnected forthwith.
8. Call rate from Manik Jod as detailed below
| Calls from Manik Jod
|Local (in Rs)
||STD (in Rs)
| BSNL Mobile
| BSNL Fixed / WLL
| GSM Mobile of other
| Fixed /WLL of other
All other terms and conditions will remain same as mentioned in Manik Jod+ or Abar Manik
This Scheme is valid up to 06.09.2008